In Situ Solutions
RNAS provides products for safe and effective treatment of soil and ground water. Our products enhance natural processes to achieve low cost, green and sustainable results.
Our Family of Products
- Newman Zone®, Newman Zone HRO™ and Newman Zone QR™ electron donors provide microbes with a food source for anaerobic treatment. Contaminants commonly targeted for anaerobic treatment include chlorinated solvents (PCE, TCE, TCA, DCA), explosives (RDX, HMX, TNT), nitrate, perchlorate, and selected metals such as chromium VI.
- Neutral Zone® colloidal buffer optimizes effective biodegradation by neutralizing the acids produced by many microbial processes.
- MicroBlend™ stimulates rapid microbial activity with micronutrients and vitamins.
- Newman Zone OS™ oxygen scavenger is specially formulated to quickly remove dissolved oxygen from water and create the reducing conditions necessary for successful anaerobic bioremediation.
- SDC-9 bioaugmentation culture provides a highly effective consortium of microorganisms for in situ bioremediation of chlorinated solvents.